Grace is a premier specialty chemical and materials company with employees located in more than 40 countries. Our products are used by millions of people each day. Among many other things, we ensure the integrity of some of the world's major buildings and bridges, enhance the performance of petroleum products and help preserve the integrity of food packaging.
The company was founded in 1854 and currently has two operating segments, Grace Davison and Grace Construction Products.
Our products and materials include:
- Fluid catalytic cracking catalysts and additives used by petroleum refineries to convert distilled crude oil into transportation fuels and other petroleum-based products.
- Hydroprocessing catalysts that upgrade heavy oils and remove certain impurities.
- Polyolefin catalysts and catalyst supports that are essential components in the manufacture of polyethylene resins used in products such as plastic film, high-performance plastic pipe and plastic household containers.
- Silica-based products that are used in a wide variety of industrial, consumer, biotechnology and pharmaceutical segments, such as ink jet paper, paints, toothpastes, precision investment casting, rubber compounds, insulated glass, as well as in edible oil refining and petrochemical processes.
- Sealants and coatings for packaging that protect food and beverages from bacteria and other contaminants, extend shelf life and preserve flavor.
- Silica-based materials and chromatography columns, instruments, consumables and accessories used in life and analytical sciences applications.
- Specialty construction chemicals, including performance-enhancing concrete admixtures, cement additives and masonry products.
- Specialty building materials, such as fireproofing and waterproofing materials and systems.