Download the Latest Issue of Grace and ART’s Catalagram®
In every issue of Catalagram® our experts demonstrate the value of Grace and ART's refining technologies with thoughtful articles and detailed case studies. From improved product performance to increased profitability, Grace’s FCC catalysts and additives and ART’s hydroprocessing catalysts systems deliver significant value in challenging refining environments. In this issue, we travel back to the 1940s and trace Grace’s role as an innovator from the beginning of fluid catalytic cracking to today.
What’s inside: from the beginning – 80 years of FCC
- A successful case of resid-to-propylene maximization using premium catalyst technology
- Next generation EBR catalysts improve performance and sustainability
- Identifying value from CO2 reduction in the FCC
- Analytical techniques guide hydroprocessing optimization
- Delivering value with resid hydrotreating
- Innovative ICR 1000 platform delivers performance advantages in hydrocracking and ULSD
- Ask the experts: What is world-class service technical service?