Below are the Terms and Conditions of Purchases that apply to all present and future orders from W. R. Grace & Co.
It’s important to align the Terms and Conditions with the country of which Grace entity is receiving the order, and may not match your home country. Please review the Terms and Conditions associated with the country listed in the address section on the front of the PO where it states “From [Grace Regional Entity].”
Click here for information on General Quality Provisions.
- Argentina English | French | Spanish
- Australia English | French | Spanish
- Brazil English | Portuguese
- Canada English | French
- China English | Chinese
- Colombia English | French | Spanish
- Germany English | German
- Italy English | Italian
- Malaysia English | French | Spanish
- Mexico English | French | Spanish
- Philippines English | French | Spanish
- Singapore English | French | Spanish
- South Korea English | Korean
- Spain English
- Sweden English | Swedish
- UAE English | French | Spanish
- United States English
COVID-19 Visitor Protocols
In response to the health risks from COVID-19 and to ensure the health and safety of our employees, Grace requires all visitors that come on-site to any Grace location to follow these Guidelines
- We encourage those who are feeling ill to get tested for COVID-19. For a list of typical COVID-19 symptoms, visit the CDC website.
- If you are feeling sick and showing cold and/or allergy symptoms, please do not visit or work on-site until your symptoms have subsided.
- If you are not showing symptoms but have had direct exposure to someone who is sick, please consider rescheduling your on-site visit or wear a mask of choice when on-site to avoid further spread. Grace will supply a KN95 mask if required
- If you have had a known contact with a COVID-19 positive case, you are required to wear a KN95 mask while on-site for 5 days of known contact.
- We strongly encourage unvaccinated visitors to wear a mask for your protection and the protection of our employees.
In addition, at Grace, we practice the "W-AT-C-H" (Wash your Hands, Avoid Touching your face, Cover your mouth when you cough and Hold back, avoid close contact) to keep our employees save from COVID-19. We ask that all Grace visitors to our sites follow these same steps while on our facility.
- Those who deliver production material as well as packages such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, mail, etc.;
- Those who provide custodial/cleaning, trash hauling, vending, and other routine services as well as those who routinely deliver office supplies and equipment;
- Long-term service providers such as maintenance contractors, construction workers, and accountants;
- "Resident" contractors and temporary workers who may come onto our site every day;
- Those who are visiting for a meeting or other one-time event.